My sister made me dinner last night- halibut tacos with mango salsa, jalapeno mayo and red cabbage. Simple and very yummy.
- chop 1 ripe mango into small bits
- chop 1/2 of a red onion
- mix these together, and stir in lime juice
- optional cilantro!
- roast 1-2 hot peppers in oven
- cover with plastic wrap, remove skin
- puree in food processor
- mix with mayo to taste
- fry halibut with lemon
- roughly chop cabbage
- assemble on a tortilla with jalapeno mayo and mango salsa
- eat and feel good about making such a delightful meal
- sharing is optional
I’m a lucky girl.